- Clinical Development Consulting
Biosherpa Consulting is a specialist service providing expertise in early clinical development, clinical pharmacology and SE Asian ethnobridging. Formed in Oct 2018 and based in Melbourne, Biosherpa Consulting is owned and led by Jagdev S. Sidhu, who has spent more than 22 years in the global pharma industry.
Jagdev’s expertise spans early and general clinical development, pre-clinical evaluations, clinical pharmacology (including pharmacometrics/modelling & simulation), translational medicine and ethnobridging, together with global regulatory experience and appreciation for commercial considerations. With a recognised innovative and strategic mindset to solving challenges, Jagdev can provide trusted and reliable consultancy in a broad range of clinical development work.
Biosherpa Consulting’s services focusses on:
- Early clinical development – optimising the Therapeutic Potential of an early asset
- Intelligent Integrated Development
- All areas of Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical program team leadership
- Due diligence
- Clinical trial executional excellence
- Asia Pac development & ethnobridging.