- Clinical Trial Site
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest metropolitan public health services. Eastern Health delivers clinical services to more than 750,000 people in Melbourne’s diverse eastern community through eight clinical programs which include:
- Emergency and General Medicine
- Women and Children’s Services
- Speciality Medicine
- Continuing Care
- Mental Health
- Statewide Services, including Turning
Point, Alcohol and Drugs, Spectrum, Wellington House
- Ambulatory and Community Health
Eastern Health actively carries out research in all these program areas. The research covers basic research through to translational research and is undertaken by Eastern Health investigators and in partnership with collaborators including those from other health services, universities and medical research institutes.
Eastern Health has extensive experience conducting clinical trials in:
- Endocrinology (including Diabetes)
- Neurology and neurosciences (including Multiple Sclerosis)
- Respiratory and sleep medicine
Eastern Health has established a partnership with Monash University Eastern Clinical Research Unit (ECRU) to successfully administer clinical trial activities.