- Tax and Regulatory Advisor
PwC’s Incentives and Innovation team works with small, medium and large companies to gain access to various Government grant and incentive programs, including the R&D Tax Incentive. We also help early stage companies source debt to support the conduct of their R&D.
Our Incentives and Innovation team understands pharmaceutical development and provides R&D Tax Incentive solutions to a range of industry sectors including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medtech, medical software, and other life sciences companies.
Our team has a depth of experience in assessing, compiling and defending R&D claims and includes a large number of experienced R&D tax personnel with medical science and engineering experience. Our R&D Tax team can assist you in:
- identifying R&D tax activities
- calculating R&D expenditure
- preparing R&D Tax Schedules for lodgement with the Income Tax Return
- preparing R&D project documentation (companies must maintain internal documents detailing their current R&D Tax activities) for R&D Tax compliance
- identifying appropriate process management and systems to ensure adequate R&D Tax documentation is retained
- substantiating your R&D Tax claim
- conducting R&D Tax training sessions.
PwC offers web based platforms eg Niftyforms to assist early stage companies prepare their R&D tax claims online. R&D Cloud has been built to support large companies collate and document their R&D claims.