- Contract Research Service
RESEARCH VALET® offering “Lead Site Solutions”
- Single point of access for all regulatory advice for Australia
- Speed startup time for Australian clinical trials (Ph I-IV)
- Final Ethics outcomes within 30 days of committee meeting
- Startup to full study management options
- Ethics approval from single HREC for all Australian states (NT)
- St Vincent’s Hospital not required to be a participating site
The Research Directorate aims to make St Vincent’s a premier and preferred site to conduct sponsored clinical trials across a broad range of disciplines. To improve support for sponsors, researchers and companies, the Research Directorate is proud to announce the Research Valet Service.
Valet includes full HREC submission preparation and liaison throughout the submission and approval process. St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne is not required to be a participating site to utilise this service.
Research Valet® Lead Site Management
St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) Research Directorate is pleased to offer a new exciting research valet post approval management that facilitates all post approval project submission and ongoing ethics management where SVHM is the reviewing HREC.