- Contract Research Service
- Training and Education
Vasculab is the first dedicated medical training and research centre in Australia and New Zealand. We offer a state-of-the art, purpose built facility providing:
- Start-up companies a service and site for pre-clinical trials and prototype testing.
- support to multi-national medical device companies launching novel products and educating physicians.
- medical societies a facility for trainees to develop their skills.
- Specialising in large animal research including live porcine and ovine models. We can also offer wet animal specimens.
Vasculab offers 4 x independent surgical suites with full imaging capabilities including fluoroscopy, rigid and flexi endoscopy systems and ultrasound. We have large animal holding and recovery areas with individual metabolism cages for recovery and monitoring.
Situated in the heart of the Parkville medical precinct, VascuLab is flanked by Australia’s premiere research and academic institutions. We are located just 1km from the CBD and 30 mins from Melbourne’s International Airport.